Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Good News

Hi All,

We have great news. The doctor said that Jacob is okay. Though some numbers from his blood work were elevated that caused concern, he feels that they were insignificant when looking at the data collectively. Jake had more blood drawn today and the doctor was very pleased that one of the bloodcount decreased. We are waiting for more results and Jake will have to draw more blood in the next week, but we were assured that Jake does not have lymphoma or leukemia. He most likely has the viral infection, mono. He was tested specifically for that today. We will get results in a few days.


I know, with all of my heart, that through collective prayer, fasting, and powers of the priesthood, miracles occurred. I know that for sure! The lymph nodes under his arms and in his groins were gone when he was examined today. I can't believe the miracles that I experience every single day of my life...being able to raise my children and being married to a wonderful spouse. I feel so blessed in every way. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. We love you all....NOW...off to Disneyland tomorrow!

4 comments:

Sophea said...

ah!! what a scare!!!! I'm happy that Jacob is better. I've had those scares a few times my self, with both Laura and Miles. Miles's bruises wouldn't go away and appearing in strange places blood work was negative. Laura almost got put into the MRI machine for back pain.. I totally understand how you felt. I glad things are good. Have fun in DL!!

Will and Julia's Mommy said...

I am so glad I read this blog post before the other you must have been out if your mind. I am so glad everything is ok. Have so much fun in Disneyland!!

Mary Jones said...

Oh Sopa, what an ordeal! ER visits are awful, but ER visits with inconclusive results would be heart wrenching! So glad to hear that this seems to not be serious, but we will keep him in our prayers! Didn't know you were off to Disney Land, enjoy your holiday!

Sokimna said...

Pa, we love you and glad results are negative. We love Jakey so much! Give him a big kiss and hug from all of us!