Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas pictures before church???

The kids were so cute, I thought I should take a few snapshots before church because after church, we're all pretty destroyed. It was fun, but a lot of work. Let's just say, I left for church all sweaty!
Just look at all the kids facial expression...priceless.
Their personalities comes through...
 
 
 
Staring at something above my head...
I had a trackmaster train right above my head to get the kids expression and when I got them to look, I put the train down and it started chugging its way towards the Christmas tree...that is why they turned their heads.
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Will and Julia's Mommy said...

These pictures are so great! Love all their personalities!

You are so blessed!

Sophea said...

your kids are gorgeous!! Merry Christmas!

Sokimna said...

pa!!! isn't it so much fun during the holidays and your house is filled with laughter and excitement from the kids? eli was so excited this year more than ever! the kids look like they are having so much fun!! love and miss u guys.